Congratulations to our NW Top Teacher of the Year- Jordan Crockett!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Every family needs to fill out and submit the Household Survey Form regardless of income!
This survey allows NWCS to continue the free breakfast/lunch program. If we do not receive surveys, NWCS could lose the funds for this program.
- Open the form via the link below: Click FILL COPY in the top right hand corner and follow the prompts and fill out all the blanks. YOU MUST ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE DOCUMENT.
- Click finalize to send your completed form electronically. THATS IT!!!!
- CLICK HERE to fill out the Household Survey electronically!
Click this button for a list of job opportunities at NWCS.
Current Mountie Fundraisers
In order to stream live from a mobile platform on YouTube, our NW Media YouTube channel must have 1000 subscribers!! Help us get to this goal to bring you more Mountie Events live!!!
NWCS COVID-19 Hotline
NWCS IS REQUIRED TO REPORT POSTIVE SCHOOL ASSOCIATED CASES. PLEASE CONTINUE TO REPORT THIS INFORMATION TO THE COVID-19 HOTLINE EVEN IF LEARNING IS REMOTE!
Please keep your student home and call our NWCS COVID-19 Hotline (517-817-4974) if your student is awaiting COVID-19 test results, tested positive, or has had direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
PowerSchool Parent Portal
PowerSchool is the NWCS Student Information System.
- All NWCS Parents are required to create their own PowerSchool accounts for information on their students. CLICK HERE for more details on how to create your parent portal account.
- Multiple students can be linked to one parent account.
- One time account creation as long as your student is a at NWCS.
- NWCS is always looking for ways to utilize technology to be more efficient and consistent. IT IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR PARENTS TO CREATE THIS ACCOUNT.
In the PowerSchool parent portal, parents/guardians can:
- Make changes and updates to student contact information.
- View student grades, attendance and schedules, including teacher assignments at the beginning of the school year for elementary students.
- View fees and account balance information for students.
- Building information including phone numbers and teacher emails.
PowerSchool information can only be viewed not updated from the NWCS Mobile app if you are signed into the the Student Information Icon with your parent login.
- The login for the mobile app is different than the PowerSchool Portal. CLICK HERE for information on how to obtain your NWCS Mobile app login information.
- If you need to make changes to your student's account, you MUST have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account.
DOWNLOAD THE NWCS MOBILE APP TODAY!
- Want to keep up with what is going on in Mountie Nation?! Download the free app today. There is no sign on required.
- Students and Parents can download and sign into the mobile app with their student and parent login information to view student specific information including schedules, grades, transportation information, etc.
- You can access tons of Parent Resources from the mobile app.
- View the district calendar, get communications from the district and so much more!!!
IMPORTANT DAMAGED DEVICE and INSURANCE INFORMATION
Click this button to view the NW District Calendar on our website.
Spring Break - March 26 - April 4th
SFE TO GO- Meal Kits for NWCS Virtual Families
REMINDER - RESERVE YOUR MEALs TODAY!
NW/SFE Foodservice is offering Meal Kits for the upcoming week to all NWCS virtual families. These kits include 5 breakfast and lunches for students.
- Meals made from scratch.
- Available to all NWCS Virtual Families
- If you sign up, please remember to PICK UP
Now offering meals to F2F students on Virtual Wednesday!!! Sign up via the meal reservation form.
MVP's next available Meal Kit pick up is Monday, February 20, 2021
If you have questions, please email Shayna Casey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WE HAVE OPENINGS!!!
WE HAVE OPENINGS. Northwest Preschool & Childcare forms are conveniently available on our nwschools.org page. Just click the link below and it will take you to NWPCC to find more information as well as register your child for our programs or to get on our waiting list for Infant/Toddler Care. We also have openings for school age children while the District is currently all virtual. We have staff to help school age kids with their school work while they are in childcare. There is also a link for online payment for your convenience.If you are interested in a school visit contact us 517-817-4741, It is by appointment only.
Congratulations to this weeks VIP’s!
Congratulations to this weeks VIP’s! We celebrate the hard work and continued efforts of these staff members to love our students and families, thank you!
Kelsey Carson-5th Grade Teacher
Carol Boss- 5th Grade Teacher
Meghan Weller- Secretary
Michelle Sabin-Playground Supervisor
Autumn McClaren- Custodial Staff
Would you join us in thanking them!!
NWKMS STUDY LABS
Virtual Study Lab runs from 2:30 -3:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays via the link below. Students do NOT need to be signed up. They can join by clicking the link during the designated times.
IMPORTANT: Please update your Virtual Study Lab links in your Schoology Advisory courses. Here is the new link:
F2F Study Lab runs from 2:30 - 3:20 pm in the media center on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For those who ask about signing up for F2F Study Lab, here is the link to the form that parents must complete in order for students to attend.
Blindsided to Blessed
Follow us on Facebook
We like to recognize all of the options our seniors have spent time exploring and applying for, including colleges, universities, trade schools, military, and the workforce.
All of this planning and showcasing eventually leads up to Decision Day, an event where students are honored for declaring their post high school plan in front of their friends and family.
CLICK HERE or on the image to view the current senior showcase.
Click the image below for information on the NWHS Virtual Library!
NWHS STUDY LAB
College and Career Readiness Information Center
Click the button above and check your Schoology Class website for updates on College and Career Readiness Information!
- Get $$ for filling out your FASFA by February 28th.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Information on the SME Education Foundation
- Yearly Checklists to make sure you are on the right track
- Job listings and Summer Programs