The Weekly Memo
May 20, 2016
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you for planning a beautiful graduation!
- Thank you to all who attended graduation! We truly are a community!
- Thank you for your organization, flexibility, and patience during field day.
- Thank you for organizing the program(s) for our little friends.
- Thank you for organizing the various field trips this week!
- Thank you and congrats to Xavier House for their accomplishment and a successful trip to King's Island.
- Thank you for ALL you have done this year!!
End of the Year Grades/Report Cards
May 23: Grades and comments due to 8 a.m.
May 23: Report cards will be constructed
May 24-25: Teachers check report cards
May 27: Report Cards on RenWeb by 5 p.m.
- May 23 & 24 are Inservice Days. Teachers are expected to be in attendance for a normal work day. We will begin at 9 a.m. in the library!
- Class Lists are due by May 24 (send to Mrs. Klein). Label as CLASS 1 & CLASS 2!
- Please send your book inventory to Mrs. Klein.
- Pacing Guides are due by May 27th.
- All end of the year documents were emailed and can be found on CKS Connect (Forms-End of the Year). Please see dates for completions.
- If you need to make up a catechist course (over the summer), please follow the link for information: http://www.aquinascollegecatechetics.com/CFP/
Save the Date:
May 23: Teacher Inservice Day - Grades & Comments (due by 8 a.m.) - Construct Report Cards
May 24: Teacher Inservice Day - Check Report Cards - Class Lists Due
May 25: Check Report Cards
May 27: Report Cards on RenWeb (@ 5 p.m.) - Pacing Guides Due