KICS Occasional Email
EER: Making sure the data is ready.
So what data do you need to have in place ?
- Student progress
- Graduate, Student, Employer Feedback
So what do you need to do with the data ?
Present it it in simple data table that summarise the data, per individual, per class, per intake, per site, per gender, per ethnic grouping etc
What questions do you need to answer ?
Use this template to create the story response to the data sets outlined above
- What has happened at the PTE ? where does the data point to this issue ?
- How do you know ? [what data provides the evidence]
- Based on the data, what do you know ? what do you think?
- Why do you think this ? [Using the data as the foundational evidence]
- Based on this thinking what have you done?
- How have these actions improved the outcomes at the PTE ? [this is a key step]
- How do you know things have improved? [Using data as the evidence]
What data is telling you about the improvement
Trust your ongoing EER work goes well
Happy to chat about any of this if need be, over the past five years I have supported a provider with a half day input through to half a day monthly for eighteen months
Just give me a call.