Kilgore Intermediate School, Week of February 22-26
Spring benchmarks should be used as a practice for STAAR testing.
- Teachers are expected to be actively monitoring students at all times.
- Students are expected to use the strategies they have been taught. While we cannot enforce this during STAAR testing, we should require it for the benchmarks.
Students meeting their goals will earn the following rewards:
- 5th Grade Math: 30 minute recess (Friday, February 26th 2:15-2:45)
- 4th Grade Writing: 30 minute recess, snack and drink (Thursday, March 3rd - Each teacher will determine the best time for their class on this day.)
- 5th Grade Reading: Popcorn and Coke Party (Date and Time TBA)
What can I do for you?
Please let me know if I can help you in any way. I am here to support you and will do whatever I can to assist you in achieving success for all students.
Christy McElyea, KIS Instructional Specialist
I believe in you.
I believe in our students.
I believe in KIS.
KISD...where every student counts!