.5 Facts About Russia.
= = By Kayla M. = =
. F a c t 1 .
- It is un-lucky to shake hands through a door way in Russia.
. Fact 2 .
- Part of Russian tradition is that if someone steps on your toes, you have step on theirs as well or else you'll get in a fight.
. F a c t 3 .
- St. Petersburg, Russia was built on a Marsh ( " an area of low-lying land that is flooded in wet seasons or at high tide, and typically remains waterlogged at all times. " ) so many bridges had to be made.
. F a c t 4 .
- The Red in the Russian Flag stands for Bravery, the Blue stands for Nobility, and the White stands for Purity. The current Russian Flag wasn't used when Russia was known as the ' Soviet Union '.
. F a c t 5 .
- The Nerpas, which is a kind of Seal, is one of the few kinds of Fresh Water Seals and it lives in Lake Bakial, which, of course, is in Russia.