HSE TIGER TRIBUNE
Week of September 5th
We Care, We Support Uvalde
See the Spirit Shop Items!
PTO's First General Meeting was a Success!
Sign up to Perform at I-FEST 2022!
Picture day retakes are on Thursday, October 13
SEPTEMBER CORE VALUE - R E S P E C T
Prize for being the student character of the month:
1. Character Certificate
2. Picture taken for the bulletin board and recognized on Tiger Tribune
3. 100 PBA Points
NO STUDENT DROP-OFF ALLOWED BEFORE 7:00AM!
8th Graders and HSE HS Students who are being dropped off in the morning
Dear Parents, please drop your 8th grader(s) or high schooler(s) off next to the side walk (which is the 3rd lane,-rightmost lane or outer lane). It keeps the traffic flowing and makes a shorter distance for the students to get to the sidewalk. After dropping them off, parents will still take the 3rd lane to drop off their HSE elem/middle school students at the North drop-off.
Dismissal for High School Siblings
Effective Tuesday, September 6, 2022, if you have children that attend both at HSE Elementary campus and at HSE High campus, dismissal will be from HSE High instead of HSE Elementary.
How will this work:
- Three employees from Harmony School of Excellence Elementary campus will gather the students at 3:10 P.M. At 3:15 P.M., the students will start to walk to HSE High by utilizing the soccer field.
- You may pick up your child between the hours of 3:30 P.M. – 3:40 P.M. utilizing the car tag that was assigned to you at the beginning of the school year on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from HSE High.
- On Wednesdays you will pick up your child between the hours of 2:40 P.M.- 2:50 P.M. from HSE High.
- Please note, if we have inclement weather such as rain, hail, lightning, etc, you will have to go to both campuses to pick up your child. If your child has a club at HSE K-7, you will need to pick up your child on that day from the HSE Elementary campus.
If your child attends Harmony School of Advancement and they ONLY have a sibling at HSE Elementary campus, you will pick the students up at HSE Elementary campus from the North dismissal area.
If your child attends both HSE campuses you will pick them up at HSE High.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, we decided to make this change in order to have a smoother and faster dismissal for both campuses.
Dismissal Time Reminder
Reminders to parents regarding Late Pickup
Late Pickup area will be at the Kindergarten-1st Grade dismissal area on the side of the school. Parents, you will have to get out of your car, walk to the door, and sign your child out before a Harmony employee releases your child.
Advancement Siblings Pickup Reminder
Club Dismissal Information
Parents, you will come to pick up your child once their after school club is over at the Kindergarten-1st grade dismissal area. Please note, you will have a 10 minute grace period to pick up your child. For example: if the club ends at 4:00 P.M. you will have until 4:10 P.M. to pick up your child. If you do not pick your child up on time, you will have to come to the same area to pick up your child but will follow the late pick up expectations. If your child is picked up late three times, your child will not be allowed to participate in the club anymore and refunds will not be given. Please reference the map below.
Report Card Schedule for the 2022-23 School Year Released
2022-23 Academic Calendar
Missing Something? Check the Lost & Found
Be sure to check the lost and found by the front office for missing items as soon as possible.Parents/guardians are welcome to check, as well.
Per the student/parent handbook, we will be clearing out unclaimed items every seven days. See the front office with any questions.