Mrs. Shockey's Newsletter
- Reading- We will continue using our senses to visualize what’s happening in the text.
- Writing-The students will work on putting commas and quotation marks in the correct places in dialogue.
- Math- They will be learning strategies to solve division problems: fact families, repeated subtraction, and equal groups with pictures.
- Spelling- We will be taking our test on Friday over present tense and past tense words.
- Science-The students are studying food chains. We will discuss predator/prey, producers, decomposers, and the different types of consumers.
The Lee's Summit R-7 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs, activities or in employment.