to the James Ardiel Library!
Now that it is October and routines and expectations are finally set, I thought I would officially introduce you to our library.
The library program has some exciting opportunities in store for your child this year:
- Our curriculum will be promoting the very best of children's literature to your child with activities designed to help student's enjoy the stories even more.
- We will be doing our very best to get (or keep) your children "hooked on reading" by recommending specific reading materials to each individual.
- At each grade level, students will be learning research and tech skills specifically suited to their developmental needs.
- Take a look at our library's website at
- We have many special events being planned, including author visits, a book fair, and contests.
- If you would like to volunteer to help in the library, please let me know. We'd love to have you.
Your child's library day is every ________________________. Please remind your child to bring their books to school on this day every week. Additionally, we have several Universal Book Exchange times throughout the week where students can come in and sign out new books if they would like.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Your Teacher Librarian,