Tag Your It!
Catch Me If You Can!
- The rules to playing "tag" are that there are absolutely no teams! Every player is for themselves. All you have to do is tag someone else by tapping them on the back or shoulder without harming them in any way.
- When playing tag you learn communication.
- I would consider this activity as unstructured because in this activity people are everywhere and unorganized.
- You can benefit from playing tag from running.
- Tag would be an example of physical play because it exercise and involves other children.