Ambassadors for Change 2018-2019
Congressional Medal of Honor Character Development Program
Presentation for Teachers and Students (Aug/September) 2018-2019
What is the Medal of Honor Character Development Program (CDP)?
This year, you will choose Ambassadors from your Homeroom sections. These students will present every month a new Character concept. The counseling department will train the students every month and the following week the students will come back and present in your classrooms.
What is the role of the Student Ambassadors? What is the role of the teacher?
- When students have an opportunity to be leaders in the school, and when they are given the opportunity to be role models, magic happens.
- Empowering students to be leaders among their peers is a game changer. We give them the tools to lead presentations. Watch their confidence grow!
- The Ambassadors have the responsibility to teach a theme each month in your classroom.
- This year, the homeroom times will be utilized for presentations. The presentations will be spread out in 2 to three sessions.
- If the teacher wishes to give students additional time to continue presenting in core 1, that's also an option.
- Teachers should be supporting the student during the presentations.