September 8th- Early Release
September 8th- SAC Meeting 8:00 am
September 10th- Progress Reports
September 22nd- Fall Picture Day
September 22nd- Open House via Zoom
- 5:30 Title 1 Parent Meeting, PTA General Assembly
- 6:15 Grade Level Presentations
Dear Reptile Families,
It's hard to believe we have already made it through 1 month of school. It seems like yesterday we were planning for the upcoming year. We have seen such wonderful things happening during the first month. Many students have developed wonderful relationships with their classmates and teachers. The first part of the year has a great focus on setting up expectations. Our school-wide expectations are Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be Safe. During this month we will have our first Early Release Day, Picture day, and Open House. We look forward to seeing you all virtually at Open House. The book fair last month was great success. Thank you for supporting our school and READING.
Title I/ PTA General Assembly Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83567845029?pwd=MkRYT0IxRUpGL2xJbDhtQnBPbmtsQT09
Meeting ID: 835 6784 5029
Meeting ID: 637 678 5401
Meeting ID: 993 611 3938
Meeting ID: 790 384 1885
Meeting ID: 883 9672 4177
Meeting ID: 206 909 3059
Meeting ID: 882 0226 8750
Sick Student Procedures
· Provide the school documentation of a negative COVID-19 (antigen or PCR) test administered at home or a medical facility after the onset of symptoms.
· While awaiting COVID test results, the student must be kept home until results are available.
§ If test result is negative, then student can return to school.
§ If test result is positive, the student cannot come on campus and is required to:stay home for 10 days from the date the positive test was administered or stay home for at least ten days since symptoms first appeared (whichever occurred first), AND be fever-free for at least 24 hours (without fever reducing medicine) AND have improvement in other symptoms (cough, shortness of breath).
· Present a written clearance to return to school from the student’s physician indicating an alternate diagnosis. The student must also be fever free for at least 24 hours (without taking medication to reduce fever) AND have improvement in other symptoms (cough, shortness of breath) prior to returning to school.
If you child returns to school following an illness and has not been cleared by a doctor or a negative covid test, your child will be sent home.