By: Gabby Traina
What is the disease or condition ?
What causes the disease or condition?
- Joint damage
- Family history
- Nutritional habits
- Poor posture
- Traumatic accident
Symtoms of having bone spurs
- Pain that runs through your arms and legs
- Weakness in arms or legs
- Pain in your neck or back
What part of the skeletal system is affected?
Most commonly found on your heel but could also get them in other places
How is it currently treated?
- For bone spurs that are not affecting your everyday life drastically then doctors recommend over the counter pain revilers.
- If it is affecting your walking then you will have to have surgery
How to prevent it?
- Have a diet rich with vitamins and calcium '
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Take care of your body