Newsletter - October 23rd, 2020
Message From Principal Daubs
As we near the end of the first trimester, we will soon be opening the enrollment process for the second trimester. As was shared with you previously, at the beginning of each trimester, families will have two enrollment options for their students.
· Option A: Enroll the student in a standard class section. This section will follow our Continuum of Learning Models and may meet fully on-site, in a hybrid scenario (partially on-site, partially off-site), fully off-site, or any combination of these throughout the year, depending upon current state guidance and local health conditions. Currently, the District is in the hybrid model.
· Option B: Enroll the student in the ICCSD PK-12 Online Learning Program, which will enroll the student in online coursework for the entire trimester.
All parents will be asked to log in to PowerSchool and make their second trimester selection for their students. The second trimester enrollment process will be open from October 28 through November 4. The election that is made will go into effect beginning December 8, 2020. Families will receive instructions on how to complete this process on Wednesday, October 28.
- Please remember to bring your Chromebooks, chargers and water bottles to and from school everyday.
- Hybrid students are expected to log on to their morning meeting even on their offsite days.
- Attendance is being taken everyday, so please be sure to reach out to the office if your student will be absent.
Next Week...A, A, B, B, B
Interested in Volunteering?
You can call the office at 319-688-1175 and leave a voicemail if no one answers or email