What colleges or GPA do you need?
For photography there are so many different colleges to go to. In my case I only looked up some colleges to look at. I looked at RMCAD, The Art Institute, and the New York Films Academy, Rasmussen, and ect. To become a photographer you don't need much education. Though many want their degree to be prepared for anything.
When taking pictures you have to be able to edit the picture the way the costumer wants it.
You need to be able to take pictures in any color the buyer wants.
Having dark and light pictures you need to be able to make both light and dark colors in the pictures equal.
What requirements do I need?
- You need to be able to make your picture into any color.
- You'll have to be able to edit your picture in any way.
- Your going to have any background the buyer wants.
- You'll need to be able to get everyone's attention and have them looking the best.
- Lastly you'll need to be able to have a visual picture before you take the actual picture.
What's travel and normal look like.?
Travel you go pretty much anywhere and most anything. Travelers get paid from $25-$2,000. Normal photographers get either less or around the same. The smaller gross from 2012-2022 would be 4%.