Over the Hump...
...midweek reminders to finish your week strong!
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
If you would like to share your praises, prayer requests, leave a comment about how you've been impacted recently or if you have a question about something you've been thinking about, please click here.
We Need Your Help...
Special Project Fundraiser
We're experiencing some growing pains that we believe are God-Caused Adjustments. We're using more of our building 3 times more often than we were just one year ago and it's revealing some deficiencies in our system. We have set a goal to raise $13,000 in additional funds outside of regular giving and budget to go toward:
- An HVAC unit to heat and cool the Upper Room
- An HVAC unit for cooling the balcony in the Worship Center
- An Electronic Drum Set so we can better adjust the volume in the Worship Center
You can give toward the Capital Campaign Fundraiser two ways: on a giving envelope please mark "Time to Build" or in Giving in Church Center select "Building" to give towards the Capital Campaign Fundraiser.
We are currently sitting at $2636.50 of the $13,000 goal.
Love KC - Serving Opportunity
Blue River-Kansas City Baptist Association(BRKC) is looking for volunteers...
If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity to serve somewhere outside of Crossroads this is a great opportunity!
Restoration House's Renovation Project has Started...And we need your help!!
Deck/Walkway June 17 - June 23
Flooring August 23 - September 3
Rough Clean September 20-September 24
Final Clean October 18 - October 22
Landscaping Next spring
If you have questions or need additional information, email email@example.com.
Giving Report for this Past Week...
God is continuing to bless us financially to do ministry among our neighbors here in our community, in our city and around the world. #SoliDeoGloria
Global Partner Highlight
Stephanie Martin - Campus Ministry with CRU - Cote d'Ivoire
- Her faith to be strengthened as she fights spiritual battles
- Her personal health-spiritual, emotional, physical and financial
- Her cultural adjustments and the loneliness of being separated from immediate and close family by continents
- That she would have compassion for others
- For the management of her time and ministry
- That C2 would both personally and corporately be a blessing and encouragement to her - financially, prayerfully, and physically thru correspondence and support when they are in the states
How Can You Pray for Our Global Partners?
Have you visited our page with all of the latest updates from our Global Partners who GO and SERVE on behalf of you and your family, taking the Gospel around the world as an extension of Crossroads Church so that others may hear...AND live?
Have you talked to your children about our Global Partners and encouraged them to pray for them in your family prayer time? Click the image to our Missions page or click here.
How Can You Pray for Your Church Family?
Click Here to view the Personal Prayer Requests submitted by your church family.
Praying over C2 Corporately
This is a hidden page on our website that has a list with 24 sections some with several sub points. They could easily be used as a 24-Hour Prayer Guide. They are also numbered so that you can use them as a Daily Prayer Guide, praying each day of the month for the request that corresponds with the date.
Thru this page you can also access church family prayer requests, share personal prayer requests or praises, or use the OpenDoors link to pray for persecuted believers worldwide.
Teaching our kiddos to pray is one of the greatest gifts we can give them.
Keep it simple!
Prayer is something we can do anytime, about anything. It's not about telling God what we think he wants to know, he already knows everything! It's about getting real with Him...without fear of rejection.
- Anytime - pray when you wake up, throughout the day, and before going to sleep.
- Anything - no request is too big, no feeling is too bad, no shame is too great, and no feeling is too unworthy
Use four simple words to guide prayer:
- Wow - acknowledge how amazing God is. It might sound something like “God you are so loving. God you are so powerful. God you are so generous.”
- Sorry - we confess our sins and receive God's neverending and undeserving forgiveness
- Thanks - for everything He does for us and did for us by giving us his one and only son Jesus
- Please - give him our worries, needs, hopes, and fears for ourselves and others
DWELL: Treasure These Things
Week 1: Old Testament
Old Testament Verses
- Monday: Genesis 1:27-28
- Tuesday: Numbers 6:24-26
- Wednesday: Deuteronomy 6:4-5
- Thursday: Proverbs 4:5-6
- Friday: Isaiah 40:28-31
- Saturday: Jeremiah 24:6-7
- Sunday: Micah 6:8
If you've already got DWELL on your mobile device, subscribe to the Treasure These Things Plan (3 weeks)
- Week 1: Old Testament
- Week 2: Psalms
- Week 3: New Testament
Click here to find out more or access a memorization guide
DWELL is a "FREE TO YOU" Scripture Listening app that our church provides for you to Get Into The Word. If you don't already have DWELL, click here to download it or click the image above. You'll LOVE IT!!!!!
“When the World Looks at The Church…Why Doing Good Matters”
This is our new sermon series through the letter to Titus from Paul. Join us every Sunday morning @ 10:30am during The Worship Experience! Click here to view previous episodes.