Mrs. Patriquin's 5th Grade Class
Field Day was such a fun time for 5th graders. Please check out the pictures below! Thank you PTG and parent volunteers for a great day!
- Please make sure you have sent in the permission slips for the two upcoming field trips by tomorrow (5/31)
- The Art Show is Tuesday 5/31 at RCS
- All School Meeting is Thursday 6/2
- The all-school field trip to ARMS to see the play is this Friday, June 3 from 9-11
Can you believe that there are only 2 weeks and some change left to 5th grade?? This year has flown by and I count myself lucky to be the teacher of such great kids!!
We will be learning...
- Math: We will continue with Module 6: Problem Solving with the Coordinate Plane with lessons 2-4 where we construct a coordinate system on a plane and identify coordinate pairs. Please check out the videos below.
- Reading: As we enter June, we will be continuing our Interactive Read-Aloud, book clubs, and begin launching our summer reading plans.
- Science: We are finishing up our plant presentations and will be presenting them to the class this week.
What's Probably for homework...
- Reading Log due tomorrow
Considering the Attributes to Different Quadrilaterals
Working on Our Science Projects
Memorial Day Program
Eureka Math Grade 5 Module 6 Lesson 2
Eureka Math Grade 5 Module 6 Lesson 3
Eureka Math Grade 5 Module 6 Lesson 4