Have a heart and don't take a part!
Three differences between cyberbullying & bullying
- Cyberbullying can happen anywhere at any time 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- Sometime it is difficult to trace the images or where the post is coming from.
- It is very hard to delete message or photos after they have been sent out.
Effects of Cyberbullying
Students that are cyberbullied can led to trying drugs, skipping school, getting in trouble with the law, not being able to go to school and even lowering someone self-esteem.
Prevention & Awareness
- Know the sites your kids are going on and who is on there and why are they going on there that site,
- Always go behind your kids and check the web sites they just got off of .
- Ask your child what type of web site they like to go on. Look them up and see what the web sites are about.
- Get their password for any social media web site they have just in case something happens and you have to go through it.
Reporting a Cyberbully
Don't text a cyberbully back. Always keep track of the date , time , and what happen. Then after that , just block the user.