Let's Order Take Out!
Sell the look, and watch the sales rack up!
A new spin on the old method
Why should our concept of jewelry bars be any different? An idea shared by a fellow designer is simply ingenious! Create a take out party binder, as we all well know, its all the the delivery! By making a binder with all the info they need to get order and still creating that visual effect, you are guaranteed to make this take out one they will remember.
Ok, get the To Buy list ready:
Plain binders, can do plastic insert if you like
Photos of lockets to include
- Order Forms
- Website Info Cards
- How It Works- take out party document
- Hostess Rewards
- Points of Difference
- Join Our Team
- Career path chart
1. In the first pocket you can include order forms and then Website Info Cards, these are just made in Word and printed on card stock and laminated, an easy way for customers to know how to shop online or look online BUT make sure they register through YOUR site!
You can address it with your name and then the following instructions:
Provide the hyperlink address for your site.
1) Click on "Sign in to my Account"
2) Create an Account
3) SHOP NOW!
2. In your first sheet protector, place your take out party document.
3.Next will be your Hostess Rewards, you always want to include this and maybe even some extra copies and let your hostess know to give them out to her friends to encourage bookings off her party.
4. Then of course Product Points of DIfference
5. Plant the Seed and then some by including the Join Our Team handout.
6. Next we include the Career Plan Chart front and back. Whenever I am passing out info to a new recruit, I try not to overwhelm them with information, normally I will give them the Join Our Team then follow up by phone, in person, via email then give more info including the career plan. However with catalog/take out parties, we don't know where it could end up and if are possible recruit has been in direct sales before may be looking for this info, therefore, I would include in mine.
Career Plan Definitions:
7. Here comes the fun part! Remember the old style 3 ring binder photo albums, you can purchase inserts at any craft store, Target and Walmart carry as well I believe. Put some in there and print out some photos. Providing this visual is where the orders come in!
Another option would be making a photo book and the small 8x8 photo book would fit perfect in the back of the binder.
****Very Important, when going to print off pictures, IF they are not yours and watermarked, MANY stores including Walmart and Walgreens will not release those prints without printed proof of permission to release those photos to you.****
8. In the back pocket of the binder, LOAD up those catalogs! You never know where they will end up and from the take out document, your hostess will know to not let them walk off unless they really need to.
Making a couple of these binders can never hurt and so easy and organized to carry around. You never know where you will be and people will seem interested and you SEIZE that opportunity by whipping out your pretty binder and simply mentioning, "Here is a Take Out Party, free jewelry is waiting to be delivered your way:)"
Inside Cover of Binder
Photos to Inspire Customers
Always put a good mix of lockets, TAGGED, dangles and mixing metals. Let them see how diversified our products are. Also include a pic of the chains lengths we have!
Back of binder
Marching Into the First Day of Spring...
Don't forget about my March Incentive that applies to all our Sparkle and Shine family! For every $250 in PV you earn 1 ticket into a raffle for either a pair of aqua metallic TOMS or aqua crochet TOMS!!! And boy do we have some heavy hitters already!!
Shara Smith- 16 tickets
Deanne Shover- 15 tickets
Sherri Smith- 7 tickets
Kelle Stahl- 5 tickets
Julianne Kramer- 4 tickets
There is still plenty of time ladies and its all luck of the draw!