Seminar on ADHD
Non-medicated Interventions For Learners with ADHD
February 7, 2017
Non-Medicated Interventions for Learners with ADHD
Tuesday, Feb. 7th 2017 at 8:30am-3:45pm
7301 West Reno Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK
We will address blurting, off-task behavior, out of seat behavior, and disorganization. We will also cover coexisting conditions that often travel with ADHD in the classroom.
8:30-8:45- What ADHD really is and what it is not
8:45-10:00- Environmental Changes That Are Easy to Implement
10:15-11:30- Teaching Replacement Behaviors
11:30-12:45- Lunch (on your own)
12:45-2:00- Reframing Your Responses
2:15-3:30- Synthesizing and Sharing Strategies with Parents
- The different types of ADHD
- The coexisting conditions that travel with an ADHD diagnosis
- Strategies to change the environment to make it more conducive to learning
- Strategies for teaching replacement behaviors
- Strategies for reframing your own responses to students with ADHD so the behavior is not fed
You will receive a certificate for 6 hours of attendance. These will be available at the end of the conference.
Sign up Today. Space is limited.