Lack of Motivation in Education?
Feed the Brilliant, Starve the Ignorant
We all know kids love to eat. We also know that as time advances, students lose motivation to work hard in school. So why not use food as incentive in school? They fail, they starve. They pass they, they eat. This is an incredibly easy and effective solution to a dire problem throughout society. So why not start now?
1. Students will have no choice but to try in school
2. Parents will be pleased with the work ethic of their kids
3. The dropout rate in the United States will plummet
The Big Picture:
- Create more of a drive and motivation for students to work hard in class
- Education levels would sky rocket
- Less drop outs