Catholic Schools Week 2015
New and Improved--January 25-January 31!
We will be celebrating our 'SUPERHEROES OF THE BIBLE' each day!
- Please note that Wednesday is now 'Twin Day' and Thursday is 'Crazy Hair and Pajama Day'!
- Remember, capes will be provided for all Superheroes, SuperFans and SuperDawgs on Friday. Students will get to keep them--hopefully to add to their SuperFan attire or whenever the need arises to be a caped crusader!
- Any questions--check the Aquin Web Calendar or contact email@example.com.
Special Schedules for Junior-Senior High
- Junior-Senior High students will attend Mass with St. Joe's students at St. Joseph Church and be dismissed from St. Joseph Church after Mass. Please pick up Junior-Senior High students there. Any Junior-Senior High bus students will be transported back up to the High School Campus for their regular bus pick-up.
FRIDAY . BIG DAWG/LITTLE DAWG DAY
- St. Joe's students will attend regular school hours.
- Jr-Sr High students will attend from 9:15am-2:30pm
- arrival at 9:00am in St. Joe's Gym
- students will be late if they arrive after 9:15am
- students will be released from St. Joe's Campus at 2:30pm. Jr-Sr High bus students will be taken to High School Campus for regular bus pick-up.
- Kindergarten through Grade 12 will be paired together for the entire day with special activities in each classroom.
- Lunch for all students will be held at St. Joe's in Berg Hall.
- Jr-Sr High students will pre-order and pre-pay for lunch (hot dog, chips and a cookie) at High School Campus during lunch period by Thursday, January 29.
We need more old T-Shirts!
300 students = 300 capes = 300 t-shirts!
One cape can be made from any size or color t-shirt. The only requirement of the shirt is that the front or back of the shirt is solid, with no printing on it (or the inside of the front or back of the shirt has no printing on it--see completed sample above). Our local printer, Scott Stichter provided us with 70 free shirts to use, and with others sent in this week, we probably still need 150 more. Please, clean out your dressers and closets (the Diemers found 13 in 1 dresser)--do not go out and buy new t-shirts to send in to be used as capes!
And then, please send your shirts in ASAP!
In addition to cutting the shirts into capes, we will also be printing the 'golden A' on the back of the capes. Again, Scott is helping us with this portion of the project and we will be printing them over the weekend at Aquin.
The sooner the delivery of your shirts to either Aquin office the better--and no later than Friday, January 23--thank you in advance!