3rd Grade Happenings
November 28-December 3, 2016
YOU ARE INVITED!!!
Don't worry...if you miss it the first time, we'll be doing an encore on December 22nd at 9:00 A.M. as originally planned!
For the week of December 5th-9th.
Spelling and Vocab for December 5-9. Quiz on Friday the 9th!
FYI-Important Information and Upcoming Events!
* Gymnastics is now over.
* Girls Basketball is Monday and Friday from 3:30-4:30.
* Boys Basketball is Wednesdays from 4:30-6 PM. There is also practice on Saturday, December 3 and 10 from 10-11:30 AM.
* After school program will be held on Monday-Thursday next week.
* If you haven't already done so, please turn in your skate money ($5) as it starts next week!
* Mrs. Jordahl will be gone on Friday, December 9.
* December 15: Holiday Concert at 7 PM
* December 16: Dinner Theatre 11:30-12 $4/adult; Show at 12!
* December 22: 3/4th grade PLAY at 9 AM! Please be sure to attend if you missed it the first time! Last day of 2nd quarter.
* December 23: No school...Holiday Break!
* Tuesday, January 3...School resumes!