August 16th, 2020
Tomorrow is our first day of school! We are excited to begin the new year. As a reminder, please make sure all students check their email tomorrow morning at 7:45. Students should receive emails from their teachers and Mr. Perlberg which include an agenda for each class and links for Zoom classes. All students should plan to join their homeroom teachers for a live Zoom session beginning at 8:00.
If your students is unable to log into Stumail or PowerSchool, please contact his/her homeroom teacher for assistance. The homeroom teacher can be found in this link.
Our grade level home base sites contain important information for each grade level including the weekly schedules, teacher contact information and frequently asked questions. These sites are linked below and on our homepage.
An overview of our at-home learning expectations and daily student schedules.
6th Grade Band Rental Meeting
The 6th grade band rental meeting will be happening on Zoom on August 19th at 7pm. Please visit the band website for information on how to attend.
Mustang Booster Club
If you are a parent and interested in joining our Booster Club, please email Craig Adams.
If your student is in need of meals during remote learning, please complete the survey here, or call the school and we would be glad to help.
Paper Packets for Families without Reliable Internet Access
If your family does not have access to reliable internet, there will be a packet pickup on Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
This form will help CCS provide a more contact-free device distribution process for schools and families.
Meet the Teacher Meetings (via Zoom)
The Zoom links will be shared in next week's Mustang Minute.
Monday, August 24th
- 6th Grade English/LanguageArts @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade English/LanguageArts @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade English/LanguageArts @ 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 25th
- 6th Grade Math @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Math @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Math @ 2:00 p.m.
- 6th Grade Science @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Science @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Science @ 2:00 p.m.
- 6th Grade Social Studies @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Social Studies @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Social Studies @ 2:00 p.m.
- 6th Grade AIG @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade AIG @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade AIG @ 2:00 p.m.