Ms. Mac's Memos
Mission & Vision
Park Street Mission:
We Learn. We Grow. We Thrive.
Park Street Vision:
Our vision is to provide a collaborative foundation for successful learning and living through:
P- Positive Experiences
S- Supporting all students
E- Engaging with the community and creating
S- Students of excellence
Week at a Glance
- Admin Zoom Meeting 1:00pm
- PLC Zoom Meetings
- Clerical Zoom Meeting 10:00am
- Principal's Zoom Meeting 3:00pm
- Design Team meeting 7:30pm
- Admin Zoom meeting 1:00pm
Weekly Meeting Schedule
SILT Meetings: Thursdays at 2:30pm
Clerical Meetings: Tuesdays at 10:00am
PLC Meetings: Tuesdays
- Kindergarten- 11:30am
- 1st grade- 1:00pm
- 2nd grade- 3:00pm
- 3rd grade- 11:00am
- 4th grade- 1:00pm
- 5th grade- 2:30pm
- ID teachers- 11:30am
FYI...Mac's Memos will be sent Monday-Thursday
Frequently Used Links
Materials and Supplies
We will be placing an order for read aloud books for teachers.
Orders will be placed on Wednesday. Pick up will be the following Wednesday.
Staff Shout out Link
Pack up schedule (just a reminder)
- Pick up the correct color labels for your NEW classroom location
- Grab ONE roll of tape
- Grab zip ties for your labels for Smart Boards or other items that are too large to box up
- Fill out your label in BLACK SHARPIE
- Place a label on the top and side of the box (if the box is large enough to have a side)
- Homeroom Teachers- 15 boxes and 2 storage containers
- Support Teachers- 7 boxes and 1 storage container
- Paras- 2 boxes
- Other- If you do not fit in one of the categories above and are unsure, please reach out to Ms. Bagwell.
Working remotely w/upper-level readers can be a challenge. Join Jan Richardson & Karen Cangemi for a free webinar on Thurs, April 16, at 4pm EST. "Teaching Transitional Guided Reading Lessons Remotely" will focus on Levels J–P. Register: https://bit.ly/3bID95i
Assistant Principals' Corner
Stop the Bleed Kits
· If you have a Stop-the-Bleed kit, pack it with your belongings that will move to the new building.
· If you have leaving Park Street, bring your Stop the Bleed Kit to any administrator who is present the day you are packing up.
If you interested in helping to deliver devices to families in need, please reach out to Mr. Soto.
If you have a family that is in this situation and needs a device, please reach out to Mr. Soto and provide him with the student's name and information.
WiFi Buses for Students
Message from MCS Operations department:
The Operations Department is continually looking for ways to serve our schools and families during these unusual times. A WiFi router with a cellular 5G connection has been installed in twelve of our buses for use by families still in need of an internet connection. We are dispatching the buses from 9am-noon Monday-Friday. Please see below for details:
· The network name for each bus will appear as "MCS" followed by the unit number eg. MCS15-36
· The WiFi password is the same for all of the buses and is case sensitive it has been set to: MCSonline
Bus Locations (9am-12pm M-F)
1 MCS15-36 - LAUREL HILLS APT
2 MCS15-37 - LASSITER DR @ HALSEY DR
3 MCS16-42 - 555 LITTLE ST DWELLS APT
4 MCS16-43 - CLIFTON RIDGE APT
5 MCS16-45 - CLUSTER PARK
6 MCS16-46 - ROOSEVELT CIR
7 MCS16-47 - 750 FRANKLIN GTWY DWELLS APT
8 MCS16-48 - 2121 WINDY HILL RD THE PARC APT
9 MCS16-49 - BOOTH RD PARK
10 MCS16-50 - ELIZABETH PORTER PARK
11 MCS16-51 - LAUREL PARK
12 MCS16-54 - 07 FRANKIN GTWY LIBERTY POINT APT
Supplies for students
Below is a link to the document created by Ms. Hoffman for student supplies pick up. Please post details for your families on your sites and communicate with them regarding pick up.
- Thursday, April 23rd from 4-7pm
- Friday, April 24th from 10am-1pm