Upcoming Dates and Events
- Oct 15--LCIA grants due
- Oct 20--Project Day at Nature Bound, 4pm
- Oct 29--Parent/Leader meeting at Assembly Room, 6pm
- Oct 31--LCIA Fall Calf Show
- Nov 7--Camper Storage, 4-H Grounds, 8am
- Nov 8--4-H Banquet, High School Commons, 5:30pm
Member Enrollment Update
County T-Shirt Design Contest!
It was decided we need to do an updated county 4-H t-shirt. The parent/leader's group wants 4-H member's help in determining what it's going to look like. Winner receives a free shirt featuring his/her drawing and bragging rights.
Rules and guidelines:
- Must contain the 4-H Clover and the phrase “Hand County 4-H” somewhere in the design.
- Cannot put anything on top of the clover except for the H’s that are supposed to be on the corners (no pictures, words, designs, etc.).
- Shape of the 4-H clover cannot be changed (must be proportional and symmetrical). Drawing does not have to be exact if it’s free form. It will be fixed when converted over to be printed.
- Clover needs to be green with white letters or white with green, gold or black letters only.
- Drawing is due to the 4-H office or to your 4-H Leader by November 2nd.