The Royal Life
By: The Almighty and Wonderful King (aka: Ryan KInder)
Role & Responsibilities
- The King managed the Lords that watched over his lands.
- Managed political standings with Lords and neighboring kings.
- Had to knight, knights so they could keep his lands and his people safe.
Benefits & "Restrictions"
- Restrictions are not in my vocabulary.
- There are no rules.
- I have more money than I know what to do with.
- People wait on me hand and foot.
Meals are in a luxurious dining hall. Food testers taste all meals so as to avoid an assassination. Then there are the meetings with the various Lords, who are here to pay their tax or to report the state of their lands. Then there's more meetings. These are with Military generals and advisers to determine what to do in the kingdom. The king then goes to sleep in his king size bed with his beautiful queen and gets ready to repeat same the events tomorrow.