Excretory and Digestive System
By : Nash Tannehill
Helping in digestion
Diseases in the Digestive System
- Symptoms : Yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Treatment : Blood transfusion or an operation.
Dysphagia - disease where it is very difficult to swallow
- Symptoms : Difficulty swallowing or pain while swallowing.
- Treatment : Surgery or exercises for the muscles in the throat.
Diseases in the Excretory System
- Symptoms : Bloody, smelly urine and pain in lower abdomen
- Treatment : Multiple antibiotics
Kidney Stones are made up of calcium that has built up
- Symptoms : Painful and frequent urination.
- Treatment : Taking in lots of fluids.