New Leader Orientation
This two-day orientation allows new leaders to learn about and apply the principles of the Lighthouse Academies Education Model and to reflect on how the LHA network goals and core priorities for 2014-15 should be implemented in their schools. The goal for the orientation is to provide collaborative time for leaders to connect with colleagues from around the LHA network and become acquainted with the resources available to them from the national teams.
Full Agenda will be posted on Prism by May 15
Location and Travel Information
May 21 - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
May 22 - 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Where:Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Midway Airport
- Internet, parking and breakfast included
- Free airport shuttle reduces costs by eliminating the need for rental cars
- All meals will be provided on Wednesday. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Thursday.
- Please plan your flight so that you may participate until 2pm Thursday.
- Register by completing the form at the bottom of this page. Registration deadline for the May session is May 1. Registration deadline for June session is June 1
- Complete the pre-work activities in order to maximize your learning and collaboration time at the orientation meeting.