University of Memphis
Application for Admission
First-Time Freshman has no previous college enrollment after high school. To be considered for admission, First-Time Freshman must:
- Apply for Admission.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee ($25).
- Provide an official transcript of all high school credits with a minimum of 3 years of high school work included.
- Provide a standardized exam result (ACT or SAT)
Students offered admission to the University of Memphis will be notified of the decision in writing. Most decisions are made within 24-48 hours of becoming complete. At times, more information may be requested (7th semester grades, 8th semester grades, new/improved test results, etc.).
HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM REQUIREMENTS
The following list of high school units represents the minimum high school academic requirements:
- English (4 units)
- Visual and/or Performing Arts (1 unit)
- Mathematics (3 units: Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II at least)
- Natural and Physical Science (2 units: at least one unit of Biology, Chemistry or Physics)
- Social Studies (2 units: 1 unit must be US History)
- Foreign Language (2 units: of the same language)