Home and Hosed! (well almost)
In the absence of D.M., my attempt at Razzing up the troops
Over the hump!
- The sun is out (or will be when the fog clears)
- The days are getting longer
- and we are a few days from a W.E.B. (well-earned break)
Just parent interviews to go.
I am off to the parent teacher interviews for my own children today. I am always pleasantly surprised that there are other people on the planet that care as much about my boys learning as I do.
So have fun with the parents. If you feel anxious or nervous, I have a couple of strategies that I find helpful.
- imagine them in their undies
- Try not to think that they may be using the same strategy
Here are some last minute hints.
Remember to tidy your rooms before you leave. I find a last minute cupboard cram works fine.