My Organization Attendance
Use the My Organization Attendance entry point to track the attendance of employees. To use My Organization Attendance, a management hierarchy must be established using the Maintain Position Reports To entry point and Attendance codes must be set up.
The tabs of the My Organization Attendance entry point are:
- Un-Reported: This tab lists employees whose attendance status is currently unknown. Use this tab to mark these employees present or absent.
- Reported: This tab lists employees who have notified the district of their absence. On this tab, you can view absence details. If a substitute has not been assigned to a job that requires it, you can assign the substitute.
- Un-Reported and Reported: This tab lists all unreported and reported absences for the day.
- Substitute Job Status: On this tab, you can view the positions for which a substitute has been assigned and manage substitute assignments.
- This tab can also be accessed directly via the Substitute Job Status entry point.
- Absence History: On this tab, you can view absence details and adjust their associated dates, status, and substitutes.
- Deleted Substitute Job: On this tab, you can view substitute jobs that have been deleted in an organization.
- Substitute Management: Employees can use the Substitute Management tab to designate preferred and restricted substitutes.
- No-Show List: On this tab, you can view substitutes who were flagged as No Shows within a selected date range.