That's a Wrap!
After many successful interviews at Warrington, eighth grader Adia Payne spent her Good Friday interviewing a veteran during StoryCorps' mobile tour stop in Pensacola this past April. One of StoryCorps' initiatives is Military Voices, and Adia spent forty-five minutes interviewing a veteran about his career with the Air Force. We will continue to record interviews in the StoryLab next school year with new students.
Poetry Month Celebration
Battle of the Books
Full STEAM Ahead
Year in Review
- 837 new books were added to the library collection this school year.
- 4,901 books circulated this school year which is a 15% increase in circulation from last school year.
- 3,092 students visited the innovation center for various programming.
- 165 classes visited the innovation center throughout the year.
- $8,390 in grant funds were spent towards new technology, books, and programming in the innovation center.
Thanks for a great year!
Visit the innovation center!
“Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.” —Sam Keen