Celebrating 60 Years of Education! April 12th Edition
Mark Your Calendar
- Wednesday, April 13th @ 7:00AM: Moana Jr. Tickets on Sale
- Wednesday, April 13th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, April 13th @ 8:00AM: Student Council Meeting
- Wednesday, April 13th: Evacuation Drill to Tohickon Middle School
- Thursday, April 14th: No School for Students/Teacher In-Service Day
- Friday, April 15th: CBSD Schools Closed
- Monday, April 18th: Yearbook Orders Due
- Monday, April 18th: No School for Students/Teacher In-Service Day
- Wednesday, April 20th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, April 20th @ 9:00AM: Moana Jr. School Performance
- Thursday, April 21st: 6th Grade Clean Streams Field Trip
- Thursday, April 21st - Saturday, April 23rd: Moana Jr. Musical
- Friday, April 22nd: Boomerang Award Due - "Reading"
- Tuesday, April 26th @ 7:45AM: Band Rehearsal
- Wednesday, April 27th @ 7:45AM: Orchestra Practice
- Wednesday, April 27th: Kids Care Club Earth Day Event
- Wednesday, April 27th @ 6:30PM (Lenape MS): Bridging the Gap iSmart Parenting
- Wednesday, April 27th-Friday, April 30th: ELA PSSAs (3rd-6th Grades)
- Saturday, April 30th: Mustang Muse Submissions Due
Moana Jr. Show Tickets
- Please go to: https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/63417.
- Scroll down and click on the time for the show you would like to see.
- Select the seats you would like and check out.
- You will receive an e-mail from showtix4you with a link to your seats. Please be prepared to show the email at the door.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Yearbook Orders Extended!
We are extending the deadline for purchasing and personalizing your child's 2021-2022 Gayman Yearbook!
All books must be purchased and all custom pages must be completed by Monday April 18th. Just a reminder that you get 2 FREE custom pages with each yearbook ordered.
- Go to www.treering.com/validate
- Enter validation code 10157566069198
Boomerang Youth Recognition Award
Do you know a child who enjoys reading for pleasure? If so, nominate him/her today for our April Boomerang Award.
The April Boomerang Asset is Reading for Pleasure - Young person reads for pleasure most days, either alone, with family members, or with friends. Please complete a nomination form by Friday, April 22nd and email it to Liz Meier, our student support counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mustang Muse
To celebrate Gayman Elementary's 60th birthday, the Mustang Muse is looking for essays, stories, and artwork all about Gayman. For submission information, click here.
The submission deadline is April 30th. We can't wait to see your literary talents shine!
Click here to access additional information about the 2022 PSSA testing protocols.
May Events at Gayman Elementary
June Events at Gayman Elementary
Click here to access the Parent Resource page for the CBSD.
2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration
Click here for the CBSD Kindergarten Registration page including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students.
NOTE: Requests for morning or afternoon kindergarten are determined on a first come - first serve basis. Priority is also given to a request with a documented need by the parents' employers.
All attendance questions can be directed to Christine Stevens, email@example.com, in the Gayman Office.
If your clearances are current, upload them into the App Garden - Volunteer Tracker. If your clearances have expired, or you need to begin the clearance process, click on the Required Documents for the directions. For more information, consult the Human Resources Volunteer Required Paperwork webpage.
As polices change, the CBSD school board policies will supersede the Gayman Student Handbook.