Muskego Lakes Family Newsletter
March 12, 2021
Muskego-Norway School District Covid-19 FAQs & Resources
Please complete the COVID form below if your child...
- Experienced the symptoms of COVID-19
- Diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19
- Had CLOSE CONTACT with a person that has been diagnosed with COVID-19
Please submit additional notifications using the same form if a change in circumstance occurs. This may include but is not limited to the following:
- If already in Quarantine and the quarantined person receives a positive test
- If already in Quarantine and the quarantined person experiences symptoms
- If a household member of someone in Quarantine or Isolation becomes symptomatic
- If a household member of someone in Quarantine or Isolation receives a positive test
Student Classroom Engagement Survey
Dear Muskego Lakes Families,
Getting input on our impact is important. Feedback we receive helps us identify our strengths and opportunities for improvement. Earlier this year, you had the opportunity to take the Parent Satisfaction Survey. Last month, our employees took the Employee Satisfaction Survey. We are now collecting feedback from students. March 12th through March 19th, students will take a 7 question survey in every class on their schedule. The surveys provide students the opportunity to provide specific feedback for each of their teachers. The 7 questions are:
1. My teacher works with me to make sure that I am learning.
2. My teacher is interested in me as a student and as a person.
3. I think that what I learn in this class will help me be successful in life.
4. The rules and expectations in this classroom are reasonable.
5. I feel safe to share my ideas in this class.
6. I am proud of the work I do in this class.
7. My teacher believes I can be successful.
When teachers receive the results, they will analyze them to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement. Our teachers value student input and will use it to determine next steps to grow their classroom practice.
Rachel Rydzewski & Chad Krupar
Muskego Lakes Principals
To contact Rachel: email@example.com or (608) 628-8546
To contact Chad: firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 955-1274
Summer Learning Academy 2021
We are pleased to announce that Muskego-Norway Schools is offering a variety of summer school and sports academy options for our elementary and middle level students this summer!
New enrichment offerings this year include the following: Instant Challenges; No Stress Math Skills Workshop; Micro Entrepreneur Business Experience; LEAD - Learn, Explore, Achieve, and Dream; and Volleyball Skills Academy!
To access more details about the summer offerings, please click HERE to access the 2021 SLA Course Catalog to learn more! Here’s some general information regarding Summer Learning Academy:
Location - Bay Lane Elementary
Registration Opens - Monday, March 15 - 8:00 AM
Registration Closes - Friday, March 26 - 4:00 PM
Confirmation of schedule available on IC- Friday, May 28
Week 1: 6/21 - 6/24
Off Week of June 28
Week 2: 7/5 - 7/8
Week 3: 7/12 - 7/15
Week 4: 7/19 - 7/22
**Dates and location are different for All-Sports Academy, Fab Lab, Swim Lessons, Volleyball Skills Academy, Micro Entrepreneur Business, and Muskego Power. See catalog for details.
Virtual Career Day
Muskego Lakes Virtual PTO Meeting
MINDFULNESS Update for the Week
Warriors 101 Registration
Each year, the Warriors 101 transition program helps support incoming freshmen by facilitating opportunities for them to meet upperclassmen, run through their class schedule, meet their teachers, tour the building, bond with peers, and learn about co-curricular opportunities at the high school. The program is planned for Wednesday, August 25th from 8am-12pm. Please click here to complete registration for your student so you are kept up-to-date with program plans. We look forward to helping your son/daughter have a smooth transition to the high school.
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us.
Julia Hartig, Katie Van Ruden, Jennifer Slawny, Kim Aide, and Erin Bittner