Ms. Austin + Miss Benson's News
For the week of March 11-15th
Wednesday, March 13
- Late Start- school begins at 9:30
Thursday, March 14
- Chick-Fil-A Night *Be sure to put your receipt in the box so IHES gets a portion of the $$$*
- K-2 Play- "The Flakes" at Sullivan Middle School
Saturday, March 16
- 8:00 AM, District Battle of the Books at Independence Elementary
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 19 and 20
- PASS Writing http://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us/UserFiles/district/Documents/Instruction/PASS-2012-13-TestDates.pdf
Friday, March 22
- BINGO night at IHES
Thursday, March 28
- Math MAP testing 7:50-8:45
Thursday, April 11
- Reading MAP testing 7:50-8:45
Thursday, April 18
- Language Usage MAP testing 7:50-8:45
Classroom Wish List
PASS Writing- Do Not Bring Any Electronic Devices Next Tuesday or Wednesday because it is against the testing policy and will not be allowed in the classroom.
MAP Testing Letter from Mrs. Kelsey
5th Grade Yearbook Messages
The forms will be sent home this Wednesday!
6 Year Pirates
"On the Radio" Musical
Pirates are Globe Trotting for Box Tops
We are having a contest to see who can collect Box Tops from the most distant part of the world.
The students that collect Box Tops from the farthest away places will earn prizes.
The student that collects Box Tops from the most distant part of the world will earn the grand prize.
Students that turn in box tops from a different states will receive a ticket for free ice cream and their names will be entered into a raffle for prizes.
For your daughter to bring any technological device to school, you must first sign the technology waiver and return it to school. If the device is brought to school, it is for educational purposes only and will only be used at the appropriate time for learning. Students will not be allowed to use their device at lunch or recess.