John Hancock Charter School October 25, 2021
Halloween at JHCS
- No full face masks
- No real or pretend weapons
- Modest - must cover what the school uniforms covers
- Parents are welcome to attend
- Please line up around the perimeter of the grass playground
- The parade will begin at 11:45 am
- School is released at 12:30 pm
- Watch for volunteer information from TrackItForward.com
COVID Testing Survey
We have opted into Midwest Coordination Center COVID testing program. https://www.testedandprotected.org/ This means we will have COVID testing kits on site! We are able to test anyone affiliated with JHCS. Siblings, grandparents, etc. We can test anyone who is 3 years old or older. 3 and 4 year old will get the saliva testing. 5 and up will get nasal swabbing. It will take 24-48 hours to get results. Our question is, how would you as parents, like to see COVID testing happen at the school. Please select all that apply. Please contact Devin Payne with any questions, email@example.com. Fill this out by Sun., Oct. 31, 2021.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the COVID Testing Survey by clicking on this link.