By Sofia Patrao
Facts and Statistics
- 58% of college-aged girls feel pressured to be a certain weight.
- Stress causes many health problems
- Anxiety is the most common illness in the US
- Anxiety affects 40 million adults in the US 18% of the population
- Depression is th most common mental health problem in the US
- 1 out of 8 teens are depressed
- Only 20% of teens who are depressed get the help they need
- If you are bullied online, DO NOT reply
- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
- It is bullying the behavior is repeated, or has the potentional to be repeated over time