WRITING OPINION ESSAYS
we present our opinion on a particular topic
TO LIST POINTS: To start with, Firstly, In the first place, to begin with
TO ADD MORE POINTS: what is more, another major reason, apart from this, not to mention the fact that
In addition, it is...., Besides, Furthermore, Moreover, Also
TO INTRODUCE EXAMPLES: in particular, especially
for example, for instance, such as/like
TO INTRODUCE CONTRASTING VIEWPOINTS: It is argued that, People argue that, Opponents of this view say, There are people who oppose, Contrary to what most people beleive, As Opposeed to the above ideas
However, On the other hand,
All in all, Lastly, Taking everything into account, To sum up, All things considered
Write an opinion essay "Living on campus is the best option for students".
ARGUMENTS FOR LIVING IN A FLAT
- located close to the city centre
- close proximity to shopping and entertainment facilities
- easier access to public transport
- less expensive
- if you need help you knock on neighbours doors
DRAWBACKS OF LIVING IN A FLAT
- smaller rooms, less space
- don't have balcony or garden
- neighbours too noisy
- imposed rules of behaviour (don't make noise)
pros and cons
- no waste of time travelling to university
- easier to reach lessons. library
- better social life
- easy to make friends and meet more people
- easier to collaborate on projects
- less space - rooms are small you can take bare essentials
- lack of privacy - shared bedroom, batheroom
- noise , parting
- difficult to learn because of social life
- Some electronic devices instead of saving time steal it. Express your opinion.
- Some people think that life without computers and internet would be better.
- Will future be better in the future?
- People spend too much time and money on fashion.
- Are you in favour or against exams being abolished?
- Cars are the greatest danger to human life today.
- The aeroplane is the most convenient meants of travel.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by plane.
- Has genetics gone too far?
10. Was life better in the past.
11.Cinema will soon be a thing of the past
12. and disadvantages of being a professional sportsman.
13.Are newspapers necessary nowadays?
14.Advantages and disadvantages of keeping animals in zoos.
PROS AND CONS
7 and 8..http://www.strikeapp.com/#mbm516qv