6th Grade Survival Guide
By: Taylor St.Clair & Wynter Gann
- Have pencils, Chromebook, travel binder, and all supplies needed for your classes.
- Go to your locker for supplies during scheduled locker breaks.
- Do and bring your homework.
Do's and Dont's of Being Respectful.
- Keep a planner to write down assignments.
- Have a homework to keep homework and papers organized.
- Take notes. It helps with studying for tests.
- Don't procrastinate. It makes the quality of your work not as good, and it makes you stressed when you rush at the last minute.
- Develop good study skills. I like to use
HHMS Chromebook Care