Friday Notes for LMS Staff
January 11, 2018
Binder check for Wednesday, January 17 Explo 2, 4, 6, 8
Monday, January 16: No Leadership Meeting
Wednesday, January 10: Staff Meeting
Work It Wednesday: Work It Wednesday
SPUD Week Information
Grab dinner and let them know you are supporting SPUD the following nights:
- January 15 Qdoba 5pm - 10 pm
- January 16 The Garage 6pm- 9 pm
- January 17 Hideaway Pizza 4pm - 9:30 pm
- January 18 Chili's 11 am- 10 pm
- January 18 Whataburger 5pm - 8pm
- January 19 Top Dog Coneys & Earth Fruits Yogurt all day
January 15 is the SPUD Open House at Norman North from 5 pm - 7pm. T shirts will be for sale during this time.
January 19 is the SPUD talent show from 6:30 - 8:30 in the Norman North gym.
36th Annual Norman Chocolate Festival sponsored by the Norman PTA Council
LMS Booster Club Meeting January 23 in the LMS Library
Marzano Next Steps
Indian Education Date Updates
Davina will be out the building, please do not send students to her on the following days.
Friday, February 9th
Tuesday, February 20th
Tuesday, February 27th
Speak Up Technology Survey
Please complete the national Speak Up technology survey. The information we collect will be used to help your school and the school district plan for future technology use and implementations.
The link to the survey is available on the Norman Public School website at https://www.normanpublicschools.org/. Click on Login Links tab, then click on the link labeled Speak Up Survey. Follow the on screen directions at the link to complete the survey as an Educator. You will identify your specific role after you go to the Educator survey. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. Thank you for supporting Norman Public Schools.
Travel Tracker & Electronic Supervision Plans
TRAVEL TRACKER & SUPERVISION PLANS
- When you enter a field trip in Travel Tracker, you can now include the Supervision Plan for approval as well.
- There is a text box titled "Supervision Plan," and it's listed under the "Additional Information" heading about halfway through the request form.
- You can also upload a hard copy Supervision Plan in one of the areas where a PDF can be included, if you'd rather.
- Either way, it is one-stop approving for the trip and Supervision Plan. So, please share this information with anyone else who may need it.