SAVE THE CHILDREN!
Every Life is Precious
A bill presented by Maggie Powers
- 80% of kids in the foster care system have emotional problems
- More than 29,300 of Florida's children are in foster care
- Screening of foster parents don't always catch the bad things
The Department of Juvenile Justice urges you to pass this bill to promote the safety of the Florida teens in the foster care system.
HELP THEM BEFORE THEY DO IT AGAIN!
Florida juvenile crimes have increased to 11,342 a year
42% of juveniles are repeat offenders and commit another crime 6-12 months after being released
There has been a 25% increase of juveniles committing crimes in Florida over that last 10 years
An bill presented by Nikki Tarolla.
PROMOTE GOOD CHOICES!
- United States spends at least $9 billion a year for teenage pregnancy
- 31% of teens become pregnant before the age of 20
- If full demand for birth control were met then it could prevent 73% of teenage pregnancies saving Florida billions
The Department of Juvenile Justice urges you to pass this bill to promote safety and health within the community.