treasure hunt and sample
Compile your own resource collection
What to do
In Smore- start a new flyer and post your resources to that.
In Linoit- create a new linoit (don't use the 'main' or sample ones)
Then, in your chosen format:
nb. it may help to think of a topic you are teaching soon and try to find resources linked to that theme.
1. Find a good website, copy the link and paste it into your Smore/ Linoit
2. Find a single YouTube video relevant to your subject put it into your collection
2a (extension task if you are feeling very confident: find a useful Youtube playlist and link to that.
3. Add 'infographic' to a google search for a topic you are teaching soon. Find one you like link to it
4. Add '.ppt' to a google search of a topic you are teaching soon. Find a powerpoint that you could download and edit- put the link to the site in your collection saying what it's about (4a. extension if you are feeling very confident: download it, edit it, upload to google drive, then link to it)
5. Go to quizlet and find a card set relevant to what you teach. Copy the link to the cards or test and put it in your Linoit or Smore
6. Find a relevant existing Prezi and link to it
7. Find a relevant picture and insert that somewhere in your Smore or Linoit to make it look nice.
I have done one below to show you what it might look like and have also done one in Linoit here.