iPad Usage Reports-Due by Nov. 14
Second Marking Period Reports Due (Sept. 30 - Nov. 3)
Please submit your iPad usage report via FormSpace in Eduphoria. We ask that each staff member who has an iPad complete an iPad usage report each marking period to let us know how the iPads are being used and what support we need to provide. This form can be found in FormSpace. Click on submit new form and then look in the technology folder for the report. We ask that you be honest with how you are using the iPad in class so that we can better assist you with training and support. If you have any questions or need assistance with submitting your iPad report, please let us know.
iOS 8 Update
A few reminders about your district issued iPad:
1. If you cannot update your iPad due to space limitations, etc. try deleting videos, photos, and even apps to free up storage for the software update.
2. Make sure you are logged into iCloud with your personal Apple ID, not the district account (email@example.com) and make sure your photos and documents have been backed up in the cloud or that you have personally backed them up using a transfer app or emailing files to yourself.
3. Reminder to keep your iPad secure at all times. We have had a number of iPads reported stolen recently.
One more thing to take note of, you will not be able to update any apple device (district or personal) from school as the site is blocked. Some of you may remember that with the release of iOS 7 many networks nationwide including our own crashed. We have blocked the site so that our bandwith will not slow down our network and we can conduct business as usual.
Integration Games - Catching Fire for Technology! It's not too late to get in the game!
- Did you complete your AUP at the beginning of the year?
- Did you create an account with TEQ for online learning?
- Did you like CHISD Technology on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter?
- Did you attend the Welcome to Longhorn Technology Video Conference?
- Have you/can you go add your thoughts about technology to an online bulletin board?
- Do you have your own Apple ID?
- Do you let your students use devices?
- Do you let your students work on the SMART Board?
- Do you have time to take a 1 hour course online through the TEQ site?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, congratulations! You earned 10 points and a lanyard in the integration games! Just submit your documentation in FormSpace and the Prize Patrol will be seeing you soon!
We are excited to see many of you have accepted the challenge. Watch for the Integration Games Leaderboard every month. Click here for more details about the Integration Games.
Consider yourself Challenged! Will you accept the challenge?
If you have not had a chance to submit your September Challenges, we have extended the deadline. Submit all documentation in FormSpace.
See below for an explanation to the Challenges.
"The World will be watching!"
"The Games will change everyone!"
"May the Odds be ever in your favor!"