Immigration Forum

Chicago Legal Clinic

Offers Legal Immigration Advice and Help.

Wednesday, Dec. 18th, 6:30pm

CAN TV Channel 21

Do You Know?

My wife is a U.S. citizen, I can get permission to work while I wait for my visa.


If you are not in the U.S. with proper documents, you cannot legally work unless your U.S. citizen spouse applies for you to successfully obtain lawful residency and work authorization.

Get the CORRECT facts by consulting with a licensed attorney in your HOME state or an accredited lay resident.

Learn more at !

Chicago Legal Clinic

Chicago Legal Clinic (Pilsen Office) offers low-cost immigration legal services to immigrants.