Happy Holidays to YOU!
...just a little belated :)
Dear Amazing, Awesome, Mind-Blowing Team!
I have spent the past few days reflecting on the gifts (and trials) of 2015 and looking ahead to 2016. With the New Year comes a clean state full of possibility. I want to let you all know how sincerely grateful I am to have had our business and all of you this past year, as I know I would not have gotten through it without you. THANK YOU, for your kindness, love, generosity and amazing HARD WORK this year!! Really, I mean it. :)
Personally, I feel as though an extreme weight has been lifted from me as I head into a new year, and because of that I intend to make it my best personal AND business year yet.
I have been taught that it is extremely important to share goals with others for many reasons. The most important of them in my opinion is for accountability sake. Therefore, I thought it was most appropriate that I share my 2016 goals with ALL OF YOU!!! ( so that you can all help to hold me accountable) :)
SO HERE THEY ARE:
1. Adopt better systems with regards to team leadership. (scheduling, training and communication)
2. Schedule time more thoroughly, including family stuff and personal time-like WORKOUTS :)
3. Promote 4 new level one directors and 12 new level 2-4 directors! (are you going to be one of them??!?!
So, how about you? What is your plan for this new year? How can you achieve your goals this year?!?!
You can choose what you want it to look like. Take time this week to clearly define your goals (both personal and professional), declare them, own them, and hold yourself accountable. Attached is a goal pyramid. I encourage you to put some thought into it and write down your goals. Then share them, either with your mentor, on our team Facebook Page, or with me.
Claim 2016 as your own and know that with every new day, week, month, year anything is possible! Wishing you the best last 2015 Tuesday ever!
MONTH END REMINDERS
Reminder: CLOSE DAY is THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31st at 11:59 pm PST
CONSULTANTS: You must have a minimum of $150 personal volume to get your paycheck.
SENIOR CONSULTANTS: Must have a minimum of $250 personal volume.
MANAGERS AND ABOVE: You must have a minimum of $250 personal volume and $250 new volume. New Volume includes orders from any NEW Client, NEW Member, or NEW consultant (consultant start month sales counts for your NEW volume). I would not want you to miss out on a paycheck or promotion if you miss this requirement.
- Remember the 50% rule. For promotions.... You cannot take more than 50% of the promotion volume from 1 single leg of your business. We want to grow a "wide" stable business. ex: If you are going for a Promotion to Senior Manager ($5,000) then you can use up to $2,500 from a single branch. The other $2,500 must come from yourself and other branches of your team.
- Don't leave money on the table! Go for $2,000 Personal sales this month- you will earn an extra 10% personal sales bonus! $2,000 building blocks are the BEST way to build this business! Go for the personal sales bonus!
- How close are you to your GOALS? Strategize with your mentor or Director to get there! Amazing things can happen when you focus and "GO FOR IT!”
- Remind all new consultants to have $500 personal volume in their start month to earn their $1000 credit next month!
- Are you a new consultant of do you have a new consultant on your team who started in the last two months? Encourage new consultants to earn the "Start Counting" incentive! (See details below)**Only one $100 product credit can be earned during your Start Month. Either the $500 PV credit or the $1250 PV credit**
- Coach your first line consultants to reach Manager or above this month! Managers are the essential building blocks to Beautycounter's compensation plan. Did you know, that Managers on average generate $26,000 PV per year!*
Need Some Ideas To Hit Your December Goals? Or want to get a JUMPSTART on January!?!?
• Call all your members and clients from last month or beyond. Do a follow up call: "How are you loving your products? Are you getting low on anything? Would you like to try something new?" Ask to book a social with their friends.
• Schedule business appointments and invite people to be a part of this amazing ground floor opportunity. There has never been a better time! People are looking for ways to earn additional income and to be part of a movement, something very special! Share the MSNBC or Bloomberg TV segments. Don't hesitate to ask your mentor for help with recruiting.
• Host your own Safer Beauty In 2016 Open House social in the next 2-3 days. Impromptu socials are always great! Create a fun theme. Invite 3-4 friends over for a glass of wine and to try something new.
• Get 3 Face Kits out today and pick them up by Thursday, or do a few 1 day use one on ones, you don't have to leave the product for 2-3 days. Schedule an in home appointment for a friend/neighbor to try any of our products. For those who are on our skin care already- schedule a makeup consultation.
• Bring your products to the gym--who might like to try them out after the workout? Think outside the box! Treat it like a one on one...tell your story, try the products and get the sale.
• Call anyone you can think of and tell them your goal. People are always willing to help if they know what you're asking for!
• Host a virtual Social or a Facebook social! These have been hugely successful throughout our team! Use Facebook or Evite to get the invitations out. Close it on the 31st and announce that anyone that places an order by the morning of the 31st will be entered to be drawn as the mystery host - earning all the host rewards from your virtual social. Check the recorded training calls for more great ideas on Facebook and virtual socials.
• Look for Vendor events, Small Business Saturday events, Health Expos, School events, Networking events/Chamber of Commerce, etc. This is a great way to meet NEW people and add them to your contact list.
"STINK" Film Screening Event!
MN Team Training Meeting- January 4th
THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST THING YOU COULD DO FOR YOUR BIZ THE FIRST WEEK OF THE YEAR!!!
We're thrilled to announce that our first all-consultant meet-up & training event of 2016 will be held Monday, January 4th at Radisson Blu at Mall of America. There will be a small cost (a mere $10- and worth every penny for the info you will learn about!!) for room rental. Please let us know if you'll be attending by registering via this link!
6:30 - 7:00 Opportunity Event (bring your prospects!)
7:00 - 8:30 Training & Networking
We really appreciate you all getting your registrations in early as we need to be able to plan for the size of room we will need! THANK YOU and see you all there in the New Year!