Full Stack Teacher Assistant
We're Hiring: Come Work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Full Stack Development Teacher Assistant
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to excel their careers in Data Science while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech. ITC offers its participants both training and career services, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry.
We are looking for a Full Stack Development Teacher Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a Full Stack Development Teacher Assistant who will become an essential team member of ITC’s Full Stack Development program with Data Specialization– a 4-month elite training course to become an excellent Full Stack Developer. The Teacher Assistant will be responsible for guiding, mentoring students and supporting them in their academic journey at ITC.
This is a part-time, flexible (ideal for students) position based in our Tel-Aviv campus.
- Support the students during their full-stack development assignments and provide feedback in English
- Mentor, guide and support our participants throughout their personal and professional journey
- Create content, exercises, and projects in full-stack development for suitable candidates
- Computer Science student in the third or fourth year
- An experienced full-stack developer
- Independent team player who is eager to work with people, shape their skills and help them take a giant leap in their career with a smile on your face