YMSL Cedar Park Digest
April 11, 2016
In this edition:
- Enrollment Update
- YMSL Online Store Purchases
- Important Hours Reminder
- New Member Orientation
- Reminder Young Men Dress for May 3rd Banquet
- RSVP for National Conference (Board Members Only)
Great news! Our chapter continues to grow. Our current enrollment numbers for the 2016-17 year are as follows:
- 9th Grade: 22
- 10th Grade: 32
- 11th Grade 21
We still have a few more spots for incoming 9th & 11th graders. Please continue to get the word out and encourage moms to apply.
- Go to YMSL Cedar Park Website
- Click on Enrollment Tab
- Complete Commitment Form
- Complete Interest Form and Select Positions of Interest for both you and your son
- Send annual dues to Treasurer, Carla Neel at 2613 Farleigh Lane, Cedar Park, 78613
YMSL Online Store Purchases - Orders Due on Monday
Reminder - Only orders received on Monday will be processed in the current batch.
Important Hours Reminder
Hours that are worked on or after May 1st will count towards your 2016-17 requirement.
New Member Orientation (For Mothers and Sons)
Sunday, May 1st, 4-5:30pm
1555 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX
- Moms will meet in Room 2207
- Sons will meet in Room 2213
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
YMSL National Training Conference (Board Members Only)
If you have not already please RSVP for the National Training Conference which will be held in San Antonio on Sunday, April 24th. The original invite with details can be found in the last YMSL CP Digest.