Evers and Stuebs Imports
Alec Evers and Dyantae Stuebs
6 Business Activities
2. Raising Capital- Our financial resources would be our used dealership. We would open the new car imports when we get to the level that we are able to do so. Our capital would be our own hard earned money and money from the used dealership. We will also have loans from the bank and other investors. Once we are successful and our company develops we will start to import more and more cars. We will also start a racing team with our Ferrari's.
3. Employing and training personal- We will hire a maximum of 50 full time workers. Once we get successful we will start to hire part time workers and provide summer jobs to teenagers. They would wash cars. We would also start an internship for working and selling cars. For full time workers they must have a good background and be trust worthy. They must have a high school diploma and at least 4 years in college. We would train employees by showing them around, putting them through courses and different scenarios for working every day Monday through Saturday.
4. Buying goods and services- We will buy cars from Lamborghini, McLaren, and Ferrari. We will resell most of our products. We will keep some of our cars for our racing team. We will buy decor for our dealership and offices and other supplies. We will provide our workers with computers, offices, supplies. We will also build a show room for advertising and selling our cars. We will also do our own building maintenance.
5. Marketing Goods and Services- We advertise by the internet, radio commercials, and sponsoring events. We would also sponsor local clubs, non profit organizations, and events.
6. Maintaining Business Records- We would keep records by files, and quick books. We would provide everything for the costumers like paper work etc. We would have specific computers for records.