SES Media Center
Get Connected @ Our Library!
Today a READER, Tomorrow a LEADER
Vision: School media libraries positively impact student achievement through collaboration, instruction, and utilization of resources for next generation learning.
Mission: We will be the "hub" of the school by giving students access to a vast, variety of information and creating a life-long love of reading.
The SES Media Center is extremely excited to start the new year. Please share in our enthusiasm by checking out the new reads now available in the library.
The Series Section is an extension to the fiction chapter books which helps students find certain items more easily.
The Nonfiction Section has markers for each classification of the Dewey Decimal System, helping students find the interesting topics they are looking for.
Student Checkout Policy
- 1st Grade may check out 1 book at a time.
- 2nd and 3rd Grades may check out 1 book between the beginning of school and winter break. Depending upon how well the groups follow the rules for returning and taking care of their library books, students may have the opportunity to begin checking out 2 books after winter break.
- Check-out period is 14 days. Before that time, students will need to return or renew their item.
- It is encouraged that students finish their book(s) and take an AR Quiz before returning the item to the library.
- Each lost or damaged book costs $10 to replace.