Week of January 5th, 2015
Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.
This Week's News
Learning Cadre Work
Here are the action steps for the 21st Century Learning Cadre Members:
1. Read Chapter 2 as well as the article and the blurb that Laura has posted in our 21st Century Learning Cadre Community.
2. Search and seek out information regarding research-based praise.
Grade Level Work
20th: Tuesday with Judith for BIST
28th: Bill and Go Math/My personal Trainer
** If you don't see your event (including field trips) on this newsletter please let me know so I can update it and the master calendar.
- Happy 2015!
- Happy Birthday Jodi Hamline
- Happy Birthday Bill Diedrich
- Staff return for work day/No students
- Students return
- Happy Birthday Kathy Weaver!
- NO grade level collabs
- Happy Birthday Renee Stirtz!
- Student Council @8:00 in art room
- Instructional Best Practices Learning Cadre
- Tech Talk Friday @8:00 in Computer Lab
- Grades Saved at 9:00 (need to be finalized before then)
- Happy Birthday Jenny Buttman!
- PTA Unit Meeting @6:30 in LMC
- Grade Level Collabs
- 4th and 5th Grade Mathletics @3:45 in LMC
- Technology Learning Cadre @7:45 in PD Room
- All Pro Dads @8:00 in LMC
- Happy Birthday Molly Labanowski!
- Grade cards sent home
- Staff Holiday Party @5:30
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day-No School
- Grade Level Collabs with Judith for BIST
- BLT As Needed
- Whole Child Learning Cadre
- PTA Skating Party 6:00-8:00 at the Northland Roladium
- Happy Birthday Beth Rieger
- Grade Level Collabs with Bill for Go Math